Strawberry Elderflower Sangria
· 2 bottles of dry rosé
· 1/2 cup frostbites elderflower cordial
· 3 cans of Limonata (Lemon San Pellegrino)
· 2 cans of soda water
FRUIT & GARNISH
· 2 peaches
· 1/2 pint of strawberries
· 3 lemons
· Fresh elderflower or white lilac blossoms
1. Add the rosé to a large pitcher or beverage dispenser.
2. Add elderflower cordial, San Pellegrino, then soda water. If you prefer a sweeter drink you may want to add more Elderflower syrup and less Pellegrino and soda water. Make sure to taste (and stir) as you go!
3. Slice and squeeze 2 lemons into the mixture. Stir and taste. Slice another lemon to float on top as garnish.
4. Chop peaches and strawberries and add them to the beverage dispenser as garnish.
5. Pour the sangria into wine glasses, making sure to scoop out fruit into each glass.